Find your board, follow your dreams!!!
Condition: Perfect The Oxygen design is pure and easy freeride performance.Debuting in 1992 as the O2, Oxygen continues its legacy as a proven and reliable freeride design with extreme wind range.Oxygen enjoys … more product details...
The Oxygen design is pure and easy freeride performance.
Debuting in 1992 as the O2, Oxygen continues its legacy as a proven and reliable freeride design with extreme wind range.
Oxygen enjoys a higher aspect ratio that translates into more forward-oriented drive and lighter, easier handling. Increased mast lengths are
balanced by the closed sleeve top, replacing the previous head plug with front-to-back head straps.
Luff curves and leech configuration are redesigned to offer more solid bottom end power and a higher range of trim reactivity. This reactivity is key to
the design’s expanded performance: Oxygen delivers both low wind slalom grunt and sleek upper end performance.
Designs are available in exclusive green bi-ply and reinforced orange HD versions.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Orange: 5 mil biaxial luff and foot panels, 5 mil mono window and 4 mil mono body panels
• Double Dacron: Reinforced head panels for easy roll-up, durability and longevity
• Tubed Batten System: Better upper end control.
• Cross Batten: Combined with leech extension batten and inset clew, cross batten connects the boom to the batten structure and promotes lower
leech twist for upper-end ease
• Dual Clew Eyelets with Webbing: Allow adjusting leech-release characteristics to better suit sailing conditions
• IYU250 4-Part Mast Pocket: Super durable IYU250 is the perfect material between your mast and the elements
• Trim Diamond: A reference marker for precision leach-release tunning.
• Full-opening Mast Pad: Easy access to your mast extension, downhaul system and batten trim key
• RDM/SDM Compatibility: RDM recommended, SDM compatible